INVITATION TO BID
Ministry of Economy and Finance
Program Management Office
Climate-Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Program
Loan 3006/3007/8271 and Grants 0349/0350-CAM
Construction of Paddy Drying and Storage Facilities and Supply and Installation of Equipment for Rice Mill (5) in Battambang Province
IFQ No: CW-FAC1 (5)/RICE-SDP/MEF/NCB/2019/03
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Loans 3006/3007 and Grants 0349/0350-CAM from the Asian Development Bank toward the cost of Climate-Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Program, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan and Grant to payments under the Contract for works as follow:
CW-FAC 1(5)/RICE-SDP/MEF/NCB/2019/03 /Construction of Paddy Drying and Storage Facilities and Supply and Installation of Equipment for Rice Mill (5) in Battambang province
2. The Ministry of Economy and Finance represented by the Program Management Office (PMO) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Paddy Drying and Storage Facilities and Supply and Installation of Equipment for Rice Mill (5) in Battambang Province. The construction period is 6 months as shown in the bidding document.
3. Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures as specified under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia, in accordance with the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Project/Programs in Cambodia, Update Version May 2012 and in accordance with the Finance Agreement.
4. This invitation is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as described in the bidding document.
6. Interested bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders and the Qualifications requirements in the bidding documents.
H.E. Ros Seilava, National Program Director, Program Management Office
Ministry of Economy and Finance, Email: email@example.com
and also send a copy of the communication to:
29 Suramarit Blvd, St. 268, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA, Tel: (855) 23 215 805, Fax: (855) 23 215 807, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency will respectively declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
13 The address referred to above is:
The address for (i) obtaining of information (ii) collection of bidding document (iii) submission of bid document, and (iv) opening of bids:
Program Management Office (PMO), Rice-SDP
Supreme National Economic Council (ឧត្តមក្រុមប្រឹក្សាសេដ្ធកិច្ចជាតិ)
No.208A, Preah Norodom Blvd., Khan Chamkarmon, (ទល់មុខក្រសួងមហាផ្ទៃ)
For further information: Khan Marika, 098263333/061222387,email@example.com