Ministry of Economy and Finance
Program Management Office
Climate-Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Program
Loan 3006/3007/8271 and Grants 0349/0350-CAM
Supply, delivery and installation of 23 automatic rain gauges in WICI Pilot areas of Battambang, Kampong Thom and Prey Veng province
IFQ No: GD-EQPT14/Rice-SDP/MEF/NCB/2020//010
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Grant administered by the Asian Development Bank toward the cost of Climate-Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Program, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for the Supply, delivery and installation of 23 Automatic Rain Gauges in WICI Pilot areas of Battambang, Kampong Thom and Prey Veng provinces.
2. The Ministry of Economy and Finance represented by the Program Management Office (PMO) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply, delivery and installation of 23 automatic rain gauges in Battambang, Kampong Thom, and Prey Veng province.
3. Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures as specified under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. This invitation is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the PMO and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 09:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Cambodia Standard Time), before the deadline of submission of bids.
6. Qualification requirements include:
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee US$20.00. The method of payment will be in cash. The Bidding Document may be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for purchase of the bidding documents.
8. In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding document, interested parties may contact, in writing H.E. Ros Seilava, National Program Director, Program Management Office, Ministry of Economic and Finance, email: email@example.com.
and also send a copy of the communication to:
9. Bids must be delivered to the address given below on or before 10:00 a.m. on 26 February 2021. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries, public and the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person at the address given below at 10.00 a.m. on 26 February 2021.
10. All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as specified in the Instructions to Bidders.
11. The Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency will respectively declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
12 The address referred to above is:
The address for (i) obtaining of information (ii) collection of bidding document (iii) submission of bid document, and (iv) opening of bids:
Program Management Office (PMO), Rice-SDP
Supreme National Economic Council (ឧត្តមក្រុមប្រឹក្សាសេដ្ធកិច្ចជាតិ)
No.208A, Preah Norodom Blvd., Khan Chamkarmon, (ទល់មុខក្រសួងមហាផ្ទៃ)
For further information: Khan Marika, 098263333/061222387